Wilmington Health Gastroenterology specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all problems of the digestive system. This includes the stomach, colon, small bowel, liver, pancreas, and gallbladder. Gastroenterology also offers colon cancer screenings and small bowel pill cam endoscopy. All of our physicians are American Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
We can also support you by scheduling a WH Anywhere, Virtual Visit (video call with our doctors)! Please call into our office today at 910.341.3400 to inquire about appointment options, as most can be conducted via a Virtual Visit.
Our Gastroenterology providers
Wilmington - 1202 Medical Center
Learn more about Gastroenterology
- Request an Appointment
- Your Colon
- If caught early, 90% of colon cancer cases could be cured. Find out how you can take care of your colon.
- Endoscopy Preparation Instructions
- Download Documents to help you prepare for your procedure.
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
- Find out how you can get involved in the local chapter.
- Clinical Research
- Wilmington Health Gastroenterology has partnered with PMG Research, Inc. to allow our patients to participate in ongoing clinical trials. Find out more.
- Health Resources
- Learn more about the digestive system.
- Referral Form
- Download form here.
- Colorectal Cancer