With access to advanced imaging and enhanced lab services, our Emergency-Medicine-trained providers can diagnose and treat many health issues and keep you out of the hospital. Plus, if you need specialty care, you have access to more than 30 specialties with Wilmington Health’s team of providers. Available daytime hours and after hours, we’re ready to take care of you.
We can also support you by scheduling a WH Anywhere, Virtual Visit (video call with our doctors)! Please call into our office today at 910-341-3400 to inquire about appointment options, as most can be conducted via a Virtual Visit.
If you are experiencing a fever and respiratory symptoms, please call 910-341-3400 before you leave home, so we can assess your symptoms and determine the best next steps to help you. We are currently preparing to provide telehealth video visits and drive-up testing to protect but continue to serve our community. These visits and testing sites will be shared with patients upon the pre-screening process by calling 910-341-3400. We continue to be committed to using collaborative, evidence-based medicine in providing the highest quality of care to you and our community.
Daily 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
For a list of other quick care locations and wait times, please click here.
Today’s Care+ Services include:
- Chest pain evaluation
- Shortness of breath, difficulty breathing exam and evaluation
- Advanced Imaging, such as: MRI, CT Scan, X-Rays, Ultrasound
- High-complexity lab services
- Hospitalization prevention through extended treatment
- Orthopaedic assessment and intervention
- Weekend and after hours care
Visit Today’s Care on Medical Center Drive for:
- Abdominal pain (pregnancy-related up to 20 weeks)
- Acute orthopaedic issues
- Allergic reactions
- Asthma attacks (mild or moderate)
- Bladder & urinary tract infections
- Bronchitis & pneumonia
- Colds & flu
- Cuts & scrapes
- Earaches & eye or skin infections
- Fractures & sprains
- Insect bites
- IV fluids
- Mild to Moderate CHF
- Minor burns
- New pain or injuries
- Shortness of breath
- Sinus infections
- Stomach bugs