CHRONIC CARE MANAGEMENT SERVICE HIGHLIGHTS
Managing your health can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. Chronic Care Management (CCM) can assist you in living a healthier life and being present with the ones you love.
CCM SERVICES WILL HELP YOU
Maintain your health and wellness by receiving personal attention from a care manager
Prevent health events such as trips to the emergency department, falls or worsening health.
Wilmington Health recognizes it may be challenging to manage multiple chronic conditions.
If you have Medicare and one or more of the following conditions, Chronic Care Management can help you connect the dots so you can spend more time doing what you love!
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Atrial fibrillation
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Hypertension or High Blood Pressure
CCM Services may include:
- At least 20 minutes a month of chronic care management services
- Coordination of care between your pharmacy, specialists, testing centers, hospitals, and more
ENHANCED OPPORTUNITY FOR COMMUNICATION
- Phone check-ins between visits to keep you on track
- 24/7 emergency access to health care professionals to keep them updated on changes in your health and answer any of your questions or concerns
UPDATING YOUR HEALTH RECORD
- Updated and regular communication with your doctor to inform them of resources you may need for support
COMPREHENSIVE CARE MANAGEMENT & CARE PLAN
- Personalized assistance from dedicated health care professionals who will work with you to create your care plans
- Expert assistance with setting and meeting your health goals
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
Nancy Duzick 910-512-6577
Michele Jenski 910-612-7280
Click here for the Chronic Care Management Medicare Patient Services brochure.