At Wilmington Health Pediatrics, we make it a priority to offer quality, convenient care for our patients. Our goal is to partner with you to achieve optimum health for your child. We will do our best to make each visit a good experience.
We have a number of providers dedicated to serving you and your child at one of our five locations: Monkey Junction, Mayfaire, Brunswick Forest, North Chase and Pediatric Convenient Care at Silver Stream. Our providers have had excellent medical training and are certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. Our physicians and nurse practitioners care for patients from birth through 18 years of age. We are committed to promoting healthy childhood development through preventive medicine and wellness care. If you are looking for a pediatrician, meet our team at an open house!
In order to meet your child's healthcare needs, we offer extended hours on both nights and weekends. One of our providers is on-call 24 hours a day for emergent needs. Should your child become sick and need hospitalization, we work closely with the NHRMC Pediatric Hospitalist Program in covering our hospitalized patients. Please inform the NHRMC staff that your child is a Wilmington Health Pediatrics patient.
Members of our experienced pediatric clerical and nursing staff are available during regular office hours to make appointments, answer patient questions, assist with refills, and prioritize healthcare needs. Our goal is to help make your experience here with us GREAT!
At Wilmington Health, we believe having a medical home is important if you visit your doctor once a year or regularly. Your medical home is your home base that collects your medical information and shares it with collaborating providers. We coordinate your care to make sure you are being treated appropriately. We care about you and will continue to strive to provide the best care possible. To learn more about medical homes and PCMH, click here.
Sign up for our convenient Patient Portal!
Wilmington Health offers a safe, convenient way to communicate and engage in your healthcare through the Patient Portal. The portal will allow access to your appointments, reminders, medications and online bill payment, lab results and appointment requests. All current patients with a valid email address are eligible for patient portal.
Our Pediatrics providers
Monkey Junction - 5211 South College Road
|Elizabeth Buskirk, MD, FAAP|
|Susannah Aylesworth, MD, FAAP|
|Suzanne Smith, MD, MPT, FAAP|
|Noah Archer, MD, FAAP|
|Caryn A. Bowden, FNP-C|
|Victoria D. Tucker, FNP-C|
|Erin Whitehead, NP-C|
Mayfaire - 6781 Parker Farm Drive
|Danny Ott, MD, FAAP|
|Pamela Taylor, DO, FAAP|
|Susan Brandt, NP-C|
Silver Stream Lane
|Kate Lobosco, NP-C|
|Mitchell Hahne, DNP-FNP|
|Erika Denaci, FNP-C|
Providers board certified in Pediatrics & Internal Medicine
Porters Neck - 8108-B Market Street
|Yen-Lin Peng, MD, FAAP|
|Dean Meisel, MD, FAAP|
Learn more about Pediatrics
- Our Providers
- Get to know our pediatricians.
- Office Information
- Find out more information about our office including how to make appointments.
- Pediatric Convenient Care
- Learn about our Pediatric Convenient Care.
- News and Information
- Learn about our open house and download our brochures.
- Vaccinations and Immunizations
- What you need to know about vaccinations and immunizations.
- Pediatric Flu Vaccinations
- Learn more!
- Well Child Care
- This schedule ensures that your child receives their immunizations to provide optimum protection from preventable illnesses.
- Important information about your baby’s circumcision.
- Learn more about Wilmington Health Pediatrics Lactation Support Services
- Asthma Care
- Learn more about our asthma care program and prepare for your upcoming asthma appointment.
- Patient Forms
- Want to save time at your visit? Download and complete these patient forms.
- Transition to Adulthood
- Once your child is 17, we can help you make the transition from a pediatrician to a family medicine or internal medicine provider. Learn more.
- Recommended Links
- Helpful links for pediatric patients.
- Health Resources
- Having a baby can change your life. For first-time parents, there are many new things to learn. Find out more about baby and young child care.
- Pediatric Open House