Once You’ve Signed Up, Receiving Care Will Never Be Easier
Your ability to get the healthcare you need, when you need it, is very important to us. So, we’re working to implement multiple tools to make it easy for you to be seen by McKenzie or any other Wilmington Health provider.
- Walk-in at our on-campus location – Our location on the Live Oak campus will offer walk-in services. So if you find yourself not feeling well during the day you can just stop in for a visit. We’ll also be showing you wait times, so you know when is a good time to drop by. Please note that patients with scheduled appointments will be given priority over walk-in patients.
- Patient Portal – Each patient at Wilmington Health has access to their provider through our patient portal. You can make appointment requests or access your reminders, medications and online bill payment, and lab results and appointment requests.
- Online Health Resources – We have an entire online medical resource library for you to do your own research on health issues or concerns that you may have.
- Appointment Scheduling – For your convenience, scheduled appointments can be made through multiple avenues. Simply identify yourself as a Live Oak employee when using these avenues to ensure we get you to the right place on your schedule. All of these options are available to you 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- by Phone – Call our direct line for Wilmington Health at Tiburon at 910-815-8828.
- by Text Messaging – Appointments can be made by texting 910-815-8828 anytime during the business day. Our staff will work with you to schedule an appointment here on campus or at any of our other locations. Please make special mention that you are a Live Oak employee.
All of these options are available to you 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.