Please fax all referral records to 910-341-1900. Please allow 2-3 days for processing your request. If an urgent or STAT referral, please call our offices directly and select the prompt for “Referring Physician”, and we will connect you with a clinical team to support on your patient’s needs. Please visit corresponding departmental pages (via links on left) to learn more about our providers, service offerings, and insurances accepted.
All referrals must be sent with the following documents attached:
- Please complete this form or the Spanish version of the form. Please note that the following departments have an alternate referral form and unique fax number noted on the referral form to send referral request: CT and MRI.
- Last 3 office notes (including history and physical)
- Pertinent Records to Condition:
- Diagnostic imaging reports
- Labs, cultures, pathology reports
- Diagnostic imaging reports (If chest imaging; please send report and disc of images.)
- Operative reports (if applicable)
- Cardiology Referrals: Picture of EKG, labs, previous Echos, and EKG reports.
- Medication List; including drug allergies (if applicable)
- Insurance Cards (front and back)
- Authorizations for Visits must be sent along with referral for Tricare Prime or HMO Policyholders
Please instruct patient to bring to their appointment the following items:
- Photo ID
- Insurance Cards
- Related films/discs pertinent to visit (required for Neurology, Orthopedics, Interventional Pain and Regenerative Medicine, and ENT.)
Please instruct patients to arrive 30 minutes prior to their appointment time. If they are late, they may be asked to reschedule their appointment.
If you have any questions, please find department phone number here, and you will be transferred to correlating departmental support team.