Our specialists treat and evaluate the following:
- Thyroid Disease
- Adrenal Disease
- Pituitary Disorders
- Osteoporosis and Bone Metabolic Disease
- Lipid Disorders
- Reproduction/Infertility Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Over and under production of hormones
- Cancers of the Endocrine glands
- Endocrine Hypertensive Disorders
Wilmington Health Endocrinology also has a dedicated team of nutritionists and Certified Diabetes Educators who are available to provide medical Nutrition and Dietary Counseling, Weight Management, and Diabetes Education.
For your convenience, we also draw lab work, perform thyroid ultrasounds and biopsies, offer continuous glucose monitoring and insulin pump training, and provide infusion treatment for osteoporosis on site.
We welcome patients 18 years of age and older.