Wilmington Health Cardiology diagnoses and treats all types of heart and vascular conditions. In patients without heart or vascular disease, we provide preventive care aimed at slowing the process of plaque buildup in arteries (atherosclerosis). Our team approach utilizes behavioral interventions/lifestyle modification, diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, and medications to benefit our patients. Our goal is to improve symptoms and the quality of life, while increasing life expectancy.
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- High cholesterol (dyslipidemia)
- Diabetes mellitus
- Shortness of breath (dyspnea)
- Chest pain
- Passing out (syncope)
- Coronary artery disease (including heart attacks)
- Heart valve disease
- Abnormal heart rhythms (including atrial fibrillation)
- Heart failure and weak hearts (cardiomyopathy)
- Adult congenital heart disease
- Peripheral vascular disease (including carotid stenosis)
- Research (ongoing trials)
To refer a patient for one of the above conditions, download and fax a referral form.
If you would like to speak directly with a Wilmington Health cardiologist about one of your patients, call 910.343.3301, and press 3. One of our attending physicians will either be immediately available or call you back promptly. Thank you for choosing us to care for your patients’ cardiovascular needs.
To schedule an appointment with one of our cardiovascular physicians, call 910.343.3301. All of our providers are accepting new patients, though wait times may vary. Self-referred patients are welcome, and we accept most forms of insurance. Thank you for choosing us to care for your heart and vascular health.