We offer a comprehensive listing of services focused on women's care.
Our registered nurses and experienced childbirth educators offer childbirth and breastfeeding classes to help prepare our soon-to-be mothers. To learn more about these classes, including dates and times, visit the Childbirth Education Classes page. We also have specially trained and registered diagnostic medical sonographers on staff to perform ultrasound evaluations for early pregnancy confirmations or to visualize pelvic structures or developing pregnancies.
Trying to conceive
Click here to see our Fertility Work up Checklist.
- Family planning/pre-conception counseling
- Personalized prenatal care, conception through delivery
- Childbirth labor and delivery
- Postpartum care
- Annual gynecological exams (pap smear, pelvic and breast exams)
- Abnormal pap follow ups (LEEP, colposcopy)
- Birth control counseling to educate patients on options and find the best one for them
- Pregnancy testing
- STD screenings
- Vaginal/urinary tract infection checks
- Osteoporosis prevention and bone health
- Menopause care
- In-office hysteroscopy to diagnose intrauterine issues
- In-office polydectomy
- Uro-Dynamics to test the bladder/sphincter muscles and diagnose the causes of certain symptoms
- Hysterectomies through Robotic Surgery
- In-office novasure endometrial ablation to treat abnormal bleeding