Brandy is an experienced practitioner that has provided direct patient care in a Level II trauma center, as both an Emergency Room and Surgery Registered Nurse. Brandy received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing and her Master of Science in Family Nurse Practitioner from the University of North Carolina Wilmington. Brandy will be working alongside the surgical physicians in providing advanced surgical care, as well as collaborating patient education and care.
Licenses and Certifications
- North Carolina Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) License
- AHA Basic Life Support
- AHA Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- AHA Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- ENA Certified Emergency Nurse
- Caring for surgical patients both pre and post-surgery
- Providing compassionate patient education, care, and consultation for diseases of the breast
Our patient satisfaction surveys help us identify areas of improvement to work toward providing you with the best healthcare in the area. Patient satisfaction, along with increasing the quality of care delivered and reducing healthcare costs, are the three organizational objectives we focus on each and every day.
Provider Specific Scores
6. How would you rate how well this provider communicates? (easy to understand, listens carefully to you, shows respect for what you had to say, sensitivity, friendliness)4.73 out of 5
7. Using a number from 1 to 5, where 5 is the best provider possible and 1 is the worst provider possible, what number would you use to rate this provider?4.80 out of 5
How does Brandy Rhodes compare?
|1. How would you rate getting an appointment as soon as you needed?||4.58|
|2. When you contact the office, how would you rate getting the help or advice you need?||4.41|
|3. How would you rate the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff?||4.59|
|4. How would you rate the comfort and cleanliness of the waiting area? (How neat, comfortable, pleasant was the waiting room)||4.62|
|5. Wait time includes the time you spend in the waiting area and the exam room before you see your provider. How would you rate the amount of time that you had to wait to see the provider?||4.61|
|6. How would you rate how well this provider communicates? (easy to understand, listens carefully to you, shows respect for what you had to say, sensitivity, friendliness)||4.73|
|7. Using a number from 1 to 5, where 5 is the best provider possible and 1 is the worst provider possible, what number would you use to rate this provider?||4.80|
|8. When this provider orders a blood test, x-ray, or other test for you, how would you rate how well this provider’s office follows up to give you those results?||4.52|
|9. How would you rate how easy it is to get appointments with specialists?||4.42|
|10. Considering all aspects of the office, would you say that you are: completely satisfied, very satisfied, somewhat satisfied, somewhat dissatisfied, or very dissatisfied?||4.51|
Ms. Rhodes is knowledgeable, thoughtful, thorough and compassionate. She has put forth so much effort into my care and treatment and has done her best to ensure that I am fully informed about my treatment options and prognosis. I highly recommend.