Dr. Favorito completed a 7 year accelerated biomedical program. He earned a Bachelor of Science from the Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education at the City University of New York at City College and a Doctor in Medicine at the State University of New York at Upstate Medical University in Syracuse. He is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology.
- Thyroid Diseases including hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, thyroid nodules, thyroid carcinoma, thyroid ultrasonography and fine needle aspiration procedures
- Diabetes, Insulin Pump Therapy, Continuous Glucose Monitoring.
- Obesity, Metabolic Disease and Lipid Disorders.
- Osteoporosis and bone and calcium disorders
- Adrenal and Pituitary Diseases
Click here to read what Dr. Favorito wants you to know about diabetes.
Our patient satisfaction surveys help us identify areas of improvement to work toward providing you with the best healthcare in the area. Patient satisfaction, along with increasing the quality of care delivered and reducing healthcare costs, are the three organizational objectives we focus on each and every day.
Provider Specific Scores
6. How would you rate how well this provider communicates? (easy to understand, listens carefully to you, shows respect for what you had to say, sensitivity, friendliness)4.89 out of 5
7. Using a number from 1 to 5, where 5 is the best provider possible and 1 is the worst provider possible, what number would you use to rate this provider?4.91 out of 5
How does Michael Favorito compare?
|1. How would you rate getting an appointment as soon as you needed?||4.47|
|2. When you contact the office, how would you rate getting the help or advice you need?||4.50|
|3. How would you rate the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff?||4.65|
|4. How would you rate the comfort and cleanliness of the waiting area? (How neat, comfortable, pleasant was the waiting room)||4.63|
|5. Wait time includes the time you spend in the waiting area and the exam room before you see your provider. How would you rate the amount of time that you had to wait to see the provider?||4.50|
|6. How would you rate how well this provider communicates? (easy to understand, listens carefully to you, shows respect for what you had to say, sensitivity, friendliness)||4.89|
|7. Using a number from 1 to 5, where 5 is the best provider possible and 1 is the worst provider possible, what number would you use to rate this provider?||4.91|
|8. When this provider orders a blood test, x-ray, or other test for you, how would you rate how well this provider’s office follows up to give you those results?||4.56|
|9. How would you rate how easy it is to get appointments with specialists?||4.03|
|10. Considering all aspects of the office, would you say that you are: completely satisfied, very satisfied, somewhat satisfied, somewhat dissatisfied, or very dissatisfied?||4.71|
''He is always very helpful and understanding! The staff there are amazing as well.''
''Since coming home from Iraq & Afghanistan with different issues concerning my health Dr. Favorito has gone above the call of duty to keep my health in line. He's the best doctor on my team.''