Joshua graduated from the University of North Carolina in Wilmington, receiving his BSN. He graduated from the Medical University of South Carolina, receiving his MSN and DNP.
Certifications & Licenses
- AHA Healthcare Provider CPR & AED, and BLS for the healthcare provider certification
- (ACLS) American Heart Association Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Licensed Family Nurse Practitioner- The North Carolina Board of Nursing
- Licensed Registered Nurse-The North Carolina Board of Nursing
Our patient satisfaction surveys help us identify areas of improvement to work toward providing you with the best healthcare in the area. Patient satisfaction, along with increasing the quality of care delivered and reducing healthcare costs, are the three organizational objectives we focus on each and every day.
Provider Specific Scores
6. How would you rate how well this provider communicates? (easy to understand, listens carefully to you, shows respect for what you had to say, sensitivity, friendliness)4.35 out of 5
7. Using a number from 1 to 5, where 5 is the best provider possible and 1 is the worst provider possible, what number would you use to rate this provider?4.45 out of 5
How does Joshua Ellerbrock compare?
|1. How would you rate getting an appointment as soon as you needed?||4.43|
|2. When you contact the office, how would you rate getting the help or advice you need?||4.27|
|3. How would you rate the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff?||4.48|
|4. How would you rate the comfort and cleanliness of the waiting area? (How neat, comfortable, pleasant was the waiting room)||4.40|
|5. Wait time includes the time you spend in the waiting area and the exam room before you see your provider. How would you rate the amount of time that you had to wait to see the provider?||4.40|
|6. How would you rate how well this provider communicates? (easy to understand, listens carefully to you, shows respect for what you had to say, sensitivity, friendliness)||4.35|
|7. Using a number from 1 to 5, where 5 is the best provider possible and 1 is the worst provider possible, what number would you use to rate this provider?||4.45|
|8. When this provider orders a blood test, x-ray, or other test for you, how would you rate how well this provider’s office follows up to give you those results?||4.23|
|9. How would you rate how easy it is to get appointments with specialists?||3.97|
|10. Considering all aspects of the office, would you say that you are: completely satisfied, very satisfied, somewhat satisfied, somewhat dissatisfied, or very dissatisfied?||4.30|
''Great help to me every time. Does a great job with my problem. On spot every time. I will tell all my friends how good he is. Highly recommended.''
''Josh was very caring and made sure I understood my injury. He answered all my questions. He was professional, but also friendly. I felt very comfortable with the care I received.''