NOW OFFERING SAME-DAY CARE!
In Orthopaedic Surgery, we provide surgical and non-surgical care to patients with diseases of the musculoskeletal system, including fractures or injuries of the bones, muscles, joints, or tendons.
Orthopaedics also offers Orthopaedic Assessment and Intervention at our Today’s Care Plus at 1202 Medical Center Drive location. Our goal is to support patients in avoiding the long waits and high costs of the ER. We can see and treat all typical ortho-related ailments; including acute injuries, sprains, and fractures.
We can also support you by scheduling a WH Anywhere, Virtual Visit (video call with our doctors)! Please call into our office today at 910.341.3400 to inquire about appointment options, as most can be conducted via a Virtual Visit.
Our Orthopaedic Surgery providers
Wilmington - 1202 Medical Center
|Jarrett, Claude, MD|
|Jarrett, Christopher, MD|
|Ellerbrock, Joshua, DNP, FNP-C |
|Fortun, Chad, MD, MS|
Porters Neck - 8114 Market
Learn more about Orthopaedic Surgery
- Request an Appointment
- Knee Anatomy
- The largest joint in the body, the knee is also one of the most complex. Learn more.
- Non-Surgical Alternatives to Knee Surgery
- Your physician may try several alternatives before deciding on surgery. Find out more.
- Changes Associated with Knee Arthritis
- Learn about the two most common types of knee arthritis.
- Common Problems of the Hand & Wrist
- Learn about the common problems of the hand and wrist.
- Common Shoulder Problems
- Learn more about common shoulder problems.
- Common Problems of the Elbow
- Learn more about common problems of the elbow.
- What to Expect on Surgery Day
- Getting ready for knee surgery? Find out what you can expect.
- Guidelines for Post-Operative Care
- In a small percentage of people, as with all major surgical procedures, knee replacement complications can occur. Learn more.
- Guidelines for Rehabilitation
- What you need to know about early rehabilitation, outpatient physical therapy, and long-term knee rehabilitation goals.
- Life After Knee Surgery
- See what activities you should avoid after knee surgery.
- Patient Testimonials
- Find out what our patients are saying about us.
- Health Resources
- View our orthopaedics health resources page.
- Learn more about hip and knee replacements from Dr. Chris Jarrett.