In Orthopaedic Surgery, we provide surgical and non-surgical care to patients with diseases of the musculoskeletal system, including fractures or injuries of the bones, muscles, joints, or tendons.
Our Orthopaedic Surgery providers
Medical Center Drive
Porters Neck - 8114 Market Street
Learn more about Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Anatomy
- The largest joint in the body, the knee is also one of the most complex. Learn more.
- Non-Surgical Alternatives to Knee Surgery
- Your physician may try several alternatives before deciding on surgery. Find out more.
- Changes Associated with Knee Arthritis
- Learn about the two most common types of knee arthritis.
- Common Problems of the Hand & Wrist
- Learn about the common problems of the hand and wrist.
- Common Shoulder Problems
- Learn more about common shoulder problems.
- Common Problems of the Elbow
- Learn more about common problems of the elbow.
- What to Expect on Surgery Day
- Getting ready for knee surgery? Find out what you can expect.
- Guidelines for Post-Operative Care
- In a small percentage of people, as with all major surgical procedures, knee replacement complications can occur. Learn more.
- Guidelines for Rehabilitation
- What you need to know about early rehabilitation, outpatient physical therapy, and long-term knee rehabilitation goals.
- Life After Knee Surgery
- See what activities you should avoid after knee surgery.
- Patient Testimonials
- Find out what our patients are saying about us.
- Health Resources
- View our orthopaedics health resources page.
- Learn more about hip and knee replacements from Dr. Chris Jarrett.