Shawn was Dr. Esposito’s physician assistant from 2002-2013. He became Dr. Messina’s Physician’s Assistant upon Dr. Esposito’s retirement in January 2014.
In his leisure time, Shawn enjoys water sports and competes in triathlons. He and his wife, Kerry, have 3 children.
· B.A., Sports Medicine, Catawba College
· B.S., Physician Assistant Studies, Marywood University
· Catawba College Athletic Training Hall of Fame – 2016
· Coastal Cape Fear Orthopedic Society
· New Hanover-Pender County Medical Society
· National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
· North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants
· North Carolina Medical Society
Our patient satisfaction surveys help us identify areas of improvement to work toward providing you with the best healthcare in the area. Patient satisfaction, along with increasing the quality of care delivered and reducing healthcare costs, are the three organizational objectives we focus on each and every day.
Provider Specific Scores
How does T. Shawn Fitzgerald compare?
|10. Considering all aspects of the office, would you say that you are: completely satisfied, very satisfied, somewhat satisfied, somewhat dissatisfied, or very dissatisfied?||4.80|