At Wilmington Health Cardiology, we provide comprehensive care for heart and vascular disease. Using the latest in non-invasive imaging technology, we can make rapid and accurate diagnoses. Our physicians also perform all required procedures to maintain heart health. For patients concerned about their risk of developing cardiovascular disease, our physicians focus on the prevention of atherosclerosis (plaque buildup), which can put patients at risk for heart attack, stroke, and peripheral arterial disease.
We can also support you by scheduling a WH Anywhere, Virtual Visit (video call with our doctors)! Please call into our office today at 910.341.3400 to inquire about appointment options, as most can be conducted via a Virtual Visit.
Our Cardiology providers
Wilmington - 1202 Medical Center
|Arrieta, Carlos, MD, FACC|
|Bishop, Andrew, MD, FACC|
|Roberts, Gregory, MD, FACC |
|Monroe, Kathryn, NP-C|
|Snyder, Steve, MSN, FNP-C|
|Janik, Matt, MD, FACC|
|Andler, Pam, NP-C|
|Sarro, Dina, NP-C|
Porters Neck - 8090 Market
Learn more about Cardiology
- Request an Appointment
- Comprehensive Care
- Our goal is to improve symptoms and the quality of life, while increasing life expectancy. Learn more about our care.
- HeartScore Cardiac Calcium Score
- Learn about our painless, 30-second test that can change your life.
- Nuclear Stress Testing
- If you are getting a nuclear stress test, please read these instructions.
- Wilmington Health Cardiology has partnered with PMG Research, Inc. to allow our patients to participate in ongoing clinical trials. Find out more.
- Do you have a patient needing Cardiology services? Find out how you can refer your patient to Wilmington Health.
- Patient Testimonials
- See what our patients have to say about our care.
- Heart Attack
- Heart Resources