At Wilmington Health Cardiology, we provide comprehensive care for heart and vascular disease. Using the latest in non-invasive imaging technology, we can make rapid and accurate diagnoses. Our physicians also perform all required procedures to maintain heart health. For patients concerned about their risk of developing cardiovascular disease, our physicians focus on the prevention of atherosclerosis (plaque buildup), which can put patients at risk for heart attack, stroke, and peripheral arterial disease.
Our Cardiology providers
Medical Center Drive
|Carlos Arrieta, MD|
|Andrew Bishop, MD, FACC|
|Paul A. Payne, MD, FACC|
|Gregory Roberts, MD, FACC |
|Kathryn Monroe, NP-C|
|Steve Snyder, MSN, FNP-C|
|Robert Grove II, MPAS, PA-C|
|Matt Janik, MD, FACC|
Porters Neck - 8090 Market Street
Learn more about Cardiology
- Comprehensive Care
- Our goal is to improve symptoms and the quality of life, while increasing life expectancy. Learn more about our care.
- HeartScore Cardiac Calcium Score
- Learn about our painless, 30-second test that can change your life.
- Nuclear Stress Testing
- If you are getting a nuclear stress test, please read these instructions.
- Wilmington Health Cardiology has partnered with PMG Research, Inc. to allow our patients to participate in ongoing clinical trials. Find out more.
- Referring Physicians
- Do you have a patient needing Cardiology services? Find out how you can refer your patient to Wilmington Health.
- Patient Testimonials
- See what our patients have to say about our care.
- Health Resources
- Learn about the heart and cardiovascular system.