The Wilmington Health endocrinologists are specialists who diagnose and treat diseases and conditions related to the glands of the endocrine system. Hormones, produced by these glands, are necessary for reproduction, growth and development, metabolism, and more.
ARE YOU A NEW PATIENT?
Please download, print, and fill out these forms, and bring them with you to your first appointment. New Endocrinology Patient Packet
Our Endocrinology providers
|Seth Braunstein, MD, PhD |
|Michael Favorito, MD, ECNU|
|Michael S. McGarrity, MD|
|John C. Parker, MD, FACE, ECNU|
|Sarah N. Falk, FNP-BC|
|Linda R. Sharenow, MS, RD, CDE|
|George Stamataros, DO, FACE, ECNU|
|Kathy Lewis, NP-C|
|Negin Misaghian-Xanthos, MD|
Learn more about Endocrinology
- What We Treat
- We welcome patients 18 years of age and older. Find out what conditions our specialists treat.
- Ultrasound and Fine Needle Aspiration (FNA) Biopsy Services
- Wilmington Health Endocrinology offers ultrasound and FNA biopsy services to patients with abnormal thyroid tests.
- Retinal Evaluations
- Learn more!
- Clinical Research
- Wilmington Health Endocrinology has partnered with PMG Research, Inc. to allow our patients to participate in ongoing clinical trials. Find out more.
- Health Resources
- Learn about the endocrine system.
- Referring Physicians
- Do you have a patient needing Endocrinology services? Find out how you can refer your patient to Wilmington Health.