The Wilmington Health endocrinologists are specialists who diagnose and treat diseases and conditions related to the glands of the endocrine system. Hormones, produced by these glands, are necessary for reproduction, growth and development, metabolism, and more.
We can also support you by scheduling a WH Anywhere, Virtual Visit (video call with our doctors)! Please call into our office today at 910.341.3400 to inquire about appointment options, as most can be conducted via a Virtual Visit.
ARE YOU A NEW PATIENT?
Please download, print, and fill out these forms, and bring them with you to your first appointment. New Endocrinology Patient Packet
Our Endocrinology providers
Porters Neck - 8114 Market
Wilmington - Silver Stream
|Braunstein, Seth, MD, PhD |
|Favorito, Michael, MD, ECNU|
|McGarrity, Michael, MD|
|Parker, John, MD, FACE, ECNU|
|Falk, Sarah, FNP-BC|
|Sharenow, Linda, MS, RD, CDE|
|Misaghian-Xanthos, Negin, MD|
|Glisson, Kelly, FNP-BC|
Learn more about Endocrinology
- Request an Appointment
- What We Treat
- We welcome patients 18 years of age and older. Find out what conditions our specialists treat.
- Ultrasound and Fine Needle Aspiration (FNA) Biopsy Services
- Wilmington Health Endocrinology offers ultrasound and FNA biopsy services to patients with abnormal thyroid tests.
- Retinal Evaluations
- Learn more!
- Clinical Research
- Wilmington Health Endocrinology has partnered with PMG Research, Inc. to allow our patients to participate in ongoing clinical trials. Find out more.
- Health Resources
- Learn about the endocrine system.
- Do you have a patient needing Endocrinology services? Find out how you can refer your patient to Wilmington Health.
- Learn more about Obesity, Hypoglycemia, and Diabetes discussed by Dr. Misaghian-Xanthos!