We’re excited to offer a quality healthcare option right where you work. Our WH Direct location at 800 Shipyard Blvd is dedicated to the employees, and their families, in the City of Wilmington’s Health Plan. Our new dedicated site will provide primary care, preventative care and acute care services. Scheduled appointments, same-day appointments, and walk-in appointments are available. Best of all, a dedicated team will be on-site to provide the very best care possible. That’s TRUE Care provided by our local and trusted healthcare partner, Wilmington Health.
Our complimentary services will include:
- Acute care
- Preventative care
- Complete physical exams for 12 years and older
- Sports Physicals
- Management of Chronic Conditions
- Health Risk Assessments & Education
- Specialty care referrals when needed
- Virtual Visits
Take advantage of some of our many tools to assist you in a positive preventative healthcare journey:
- Patient Portal – Enables you to review your latest labs and email directly with your healthcare team. The portal enables you to review your latest labs and email directly with your healthcare team. Call or stop by and our staff will assist you sign up for the patient portal or you can self-register by clicking here.
- Online Health Resources – Browse our entire medical resource library to learn more about your healthcare questions/concerns.
- Appointment Scheduling – Call or text 910-395-3988.
Meet the Team
Our team is ready to welcome you at the City of Wilmington location.
Your ability to get the healthcare you need, when you need it, is very important to us.
Hours and Clinic Closures
View our hours of operations and scheduled closing dates.
Health Risk Assessment
Learn about options and scheduling for your HRA.
The portal allows access to your appointments, reminders, medications and online bill payment, lab results, and appointment requests.
Convenient Care with Today’s Care
After hours or unable to get an appointment with the City of Wilmington clinic? Wilmington Health Today’s Care is here to treat your non-emergency needs such as UTI’s, allergies, infections, minor injuries and cuts, as well as sprains and pains