Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
Your ability to get the health care you need, when you need it, is very important to us. So,
we’re working to implement multiple tools to make it easy for you to be seen by
We will offer walk-in services. So if you find yourself not feeling well during the day you can just stop in for a visit. We’ll also be showing you wait times, so you know when is a good time to drop by. Please note that patients with scheduled appointments will be given priority over walk-in patients.
- Patient Portal – Each patient at Wilmington Health has access to their provider through our patient portal. You can make appointment requests or access your reminders, medications and online bill payment, and lab results and appointment requests.
- Online Health Resources – We have an entire online medical resource library for you to do your own research on health issues or concerns that you may have.
- Appointment Scheduling – For your convenience, scheduled appointments can be made through multiple avenues. Simply identify yourself as a City of Wilmington employee when using these avenues to ensure we get you to the right place on your schedule. All of these options are available to you 7:30 am – 4:30 pm Monday-Friday
- Phone – Call our direct line at 910-395-3988.
- Text Messaging – Appointments can be made by texting 910-395-3988 anytime during the business day. Our staff will work with you to schedule an appointment here on campus or at any of our other locations. Please make special mention that you are a City of Wilmington employee.
- Walk-in – Visit our location at 800 Shipyard Blvd, Suite 1.
All of these options are available to you 7:30 am – 4:30 pm Monday-Friday.
To review our privacy policies click here.