Wilmington Health vascular surgeons have high-level expertise in the evaluation and treatment of vascular diseases, with three doctors having completed fellowships in vascular surgery.
Wilmington Health established the first office-based Endovascular Intervention Center in the southeastern region of North Carolina. Over the last decade, we have expanded our program to include the complete spectrum of minimally invasive outpatient vascular procedures.
Our Vascular Surgery providers
Wilmington - 1202 Medical Center
|Daniel Barzana, DO|
|Charles A. Neuwirth, MD, FACS|
|Clint Cochran, MPH, PA-C|
Learn more about Vascular Surgery
- Learn about our comprehensive program.
- PAD Screenings
- Learn more about our PAD screenings.
- Do you have a patient needing Vascular Surgery's services? Find out how you can refer your patient to Wilmington Health.
- Additional Resources
- Helpful links recommended by our vascular surgeons.
- Vascular Resources
- Varicose Veins
- Peripheral Arterial Disease