At Wilmington Health we provide high-quality surgical care by utilizing robotics, laparoscopy, and minimally invasive surgical procedures. Dr. Gentry Caton is a dedicated and experienced Colorectal and General Surgeon who performs everything from colonoscopies to colorectal, anal, hernia, and fecal incontinence surgeries. He also offers surgery using the da Vinci Robotic Surgical System, which provides patients minimal scarring, quicker recovery, and shorter hospital stays.
Our Colorectal Surgery providers
Medical Center Drive
|Gentry S. Caton, MD|
Learn more about Colorectal Surgery
- Anal Conditions
- Learn more.
- Learn more colonoscopies.
- Colorectal Cancer
- Learn more Colorectal Cancer.
- Learn more about constipation.
- Learn more about Crohn's Disease.
- Diverticular Disease
- Learn more about Diverticular Disease.
- Fecal Incontinence
- Learn more about Fecal Incontinence.
- Gall Bladder Disease
- Learn more about Gall Bladder Disease.
- Learn more about Hernias.
- Learn more about Hemorrhoids.
- Robotic Surgery
- Learn more about Robotic Surgery.
- Rectal Prolapse
- Learn more about Rectal Prolapse.
- Pilonidal Disease
- Learn more about Pilonidal Disease.
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Learn more about Ulcerative Colitis.