At Wilmington Health we provide high-quality surgical care by utilizing robotics, laparoscopy, and minimally invasive surgical procedures. Dr. Gentry Caton is a dedicated and experienced Colorectal and General Surgeon who performs everything from colonoscopies to colorectal, anal, hernia, and fecal incontinence surgeries. He also offers surgery using the da Vinci Robotic Surgical System, which provides patients minimal scarring, quicker recovery, and shorter hospital stays.
We can also support you by scheduling a WH Anywhere, Virtual Visit (video call with our doctors)! Please call into our office today at 910.341.3400 to inquire about appointment options, as most can be conducted via a Virtual Visit.
Our Colorectal Surgery providers
Wilmington - 1202 Medical Center
|Caton, Gentry, MD|
Learn more about Colorectal Surgery
- Request an Appointment
- Anal Conditions
- Learn more.
- Learn more colonoscopies.
- Colorectal Cancer
- Learn more Colorectal Cancer.
- Learn more about constipation.
- Learn more about Crohn's Disease.
- Diverticular Disease
- Learn more about Diverticular Disease.
- Fecal Incontinence
- Learn more about Fecal Incontinence.
- Learn more about Hemorrhoids.
- Robotic Surgery
- Learn more about Robotic Surgery.
- Rectal Prolapse
- Learn more about Rectal Prolapse.
- Pilonidal Disease
- Learn more about Pilonidal Disease.
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Learn more about Ulcerative Colitis.
- Watch to learn more about Hemorrhoids, Colorectal Cancer, Fecal Incontinence, and Diverticular Disease.