Keeping Women Healthy and Active
Our highly-trained medical team provides comprehensive urological care for our female patients in coordination with their primary care providers. This includes the diagnosis and treatment of issues such as:
- Bladder Disorders (overactivity)
- Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Overactive Bladder
- Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal and Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Voiding Dysfunction (Bowel)
- Voiding Dysfunction (with or without neurologic diagnosis)
Using a wide variety of treatment options ranging from physical therapy regimens to in-office procedures or minimally-invasive or robotic surgical techniques, our providers will work to keep you in good health and improve your quality of life.
See what Dr. Deborah Hess, our Female Urology/Urogynecology specialist, has to say in “Health Watch: 5 things to know about frequent urination” By StarNews.