Services offered by our Clinical Pharmacist include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Chronic disease management
- Medication reconciliation, drawing from multiple sources to ensure your regimen is correct
- Medication and disease state counseling
- Assistance with financial and adherence issues related to medications
- Medicare Part D enrollment issues and Low Income Subsidy (LIS) applications
- Collaboration with primary provider for visits, treatments, and mentoring
Dr. Hughes is here to help you understand, optimize, and maintain your medication therapy.
Patients interested in meeting with our clinical pharmacist should advise their primary care provider.
To ensure the most effective visit possible, please bring all your medications, supplements, and herbals to your appointment.