Learn the basics of getting breastfeeding off to a great start!
If you are interested in breastfeeding, this class is the first step in making that happen for you and your baby. We will discuss tips to get you started with confidence, hospital procedures that support the breastfeeding mother & baby, troubleshoot breastfeeding challenges, and much more.
Breastfeeding classes are offered monthly. Partner/support person highly encouraged to attend with Mom!! It is recommended that you attend after you are 28 weeks pregnant.
This class is for patients who are seeing Wilmington Health OB/GYN for their pregnancy.
To enroll in this class, email email@example.com
Please include your due date, as well as the name and date of the class. Please also indicate if you have paid the $50 fee at the Wilmington Health OB/GYN front desk. Emails will be responded to every Wednesday by the end of the business day.
Upcoming evening Classes
- Thursday, February 13, 5:45-7:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 7, 5:45-7:45 p.m.
- Thursday, May 14, 5:45-7:45 p.m.
- Thursday, June 11, 5:45-7:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 14, 5:45-7:45 p.m.
- Thursday, August 13, 5:45-7:45 p.m.
- Thursday, September 10, 5:45-7:45 p.m.
- Thursday, October 8, 5:45-7:45 p.m.
- Thursday, November 12, 5:45-7:45 p.m.
- Thursday, December 10, 5:45-7:45 p.m.