Jayme B. Stokes, MD, FACS
General & Bariatric Surgery
Dr. Jayme Stokes is a board-certified experienced general surgeon with over 14 years of surgical experience. He received his Bachelor of Science in Biology at East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina. He earned his medical degree from East Carolina University- Brody School of Medicine in Greenville, North Carolina.
He completed his general surgery residency and minimally invasive surgery fellowship at the University of Virginia Health System in Charlottesville, Virginia. He received Fellowship into the American College of Surgeons in 2020.
- American Board of Surgery
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
- American Hernia Society