Wilmington Health surgeons treat diseases or injuries that require operative management, including breast disease, dialysis care, hernias, appendicitis, and gallbladder inflammation. They also offer subspecialty care for vascular disease and colorectal disease. In keeping with the latest applications of medical technology, the surgeons have additional training in the use of laser and laparoscopic surgery.
Our Surgery providers
Wilmington - 1202 Medical Center
|Daniel Barzana, DO|
|Allison B. Lynn, MD|
|Charles A. Neuwirth, MD, FACS|
|Bradford Tyler, MD, FACS|
|Gentry S. Caton, MD|
Learn more about Surgery
- Breast Care
- Providing expertise and compassionate care. Click to learn more about our services.
- Vascular Surgery
- Wilmington Health established the first office-based Endovascular Intervention Center in the region. Learn more.
- Colorectal Surgery
- Offering a wide variety of in patient and out patient services, from the areas only fellowship trained colorectal surgeon. Click to learn more.
- Additional Resources
- Outside resources recommended by our surgeons.
- Health Resources
- Learn more about medical procedures.
- Do you have a patient needing Surgery's services? Find out how you can refer your patient to Wilmington Health.