Wilmington Health Rheumatology sees patients for non-surgical treatment of a variety of musculoskeletal conditions, including arthritis, connective tissue disease, osteoarthritis, and more. Rheumatologists also develop and implement treatment plans specialized to each patient’s unique needs. Because rheumatic diseases are the top cause of disability in the U.S., our providers are here to give patients the tools they need to live the highest quality of life possible.
We can also support you by scheduling a WH Anywhere, Virtual Visit (video call with our doctors)! Please call into our office today at 910.341.3400 to inquire about appointment options, as most can be conducted via a Virtual Visit.
If you are a new patient or an established patient please download, complete this form and bring it with you to your appointment.
Our Rheumatology providers
Wilmington - Silver Stream
|George Jr., Ronald, MD, PhD|
|Favorito, Heather, MD|
|Benfield, Elizabeth “Jeanne”, PA-C|
|Landrigan Jr., Lawrence, PA-C|
Learn more about Rheumatology
- Request an Appointment
- Prevent the Fracture
- Helpful resources from Wilmington Health Rheumatology Osteoporosis Center for patients and referring physicians.
- Outside Resources
- Helpful rheumatology resources recommended by Dr. George.
- Do you have a patient needing Rheumatology services? Find out how you can refer your patient to Wilmington Health.
- Lupus Support Group
- Find out how you can get involved.
- Clinical Research
- Wilmington Health Rhuematology has partnered with PMG Research, Inc. to allow our patients to participate in ongoing clinical trials. Find out more.
- Health Resources
- Excellent information about arthritis and rheumatic diseases.