Wilmington Health Rheumatology sees patients for non-surgical treatment of a variety of musculoskeletal conditions, including arthritis, connective tissue disease, osteoarthritis, and more. Rheumatologists also develop and implement treatment plans specialized to each patient’s unique needs. Because rheumatic diseases are the top cause of disability in the U.S., our providers are here to give patients the tools they need to live the highest quality of life possible.
Our Rheumatology providers
Medical Center Drive
Learn more about Rheumatology
- Prevent the Fracture
- Helpful resources from Wilmington Health Rheumatology Osteoporosis Center for patients and referring physicians.
- Outside Resources
- Helpful rheumatology resources recommended by Dr. George.
- Referring Physicians
- Do you have a patient needing Rheumatology services? Find out how you can refer your patient to Wilmington Health.
- Lupus Support Group
- Find out how you can get involved.
- Clinical Research
- Wilmington Health Rhuematology has partnered with PMG Research, Inc. to allow our patients to participate in ongoing clinical trials. Find out more.
- Health Resources
- Excellent information about arthritis and rheumatic diseases.