Wilmington Health Pulmonary and Allergy is here to meet the needs of patients suffering from diseases of the lungs and respiratory system. Each pulmonary physician possesses specialized knowledge and skills in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions such as chronic bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, pneumonia, lung cancer, sleep disorders, pulmonary fibrosis, and allergies.
We can also support you by scheduling a WH Anywhere, Virtual Visit (video call with our doctors)! Please call into our office today at 910.341.3400 to inquire about appointment options, as most can be conducted via a Virtual Visit.
Our Pulmonary providers
Wilmington - 1222 Medical Center
|Green, David, MD|
|Lee, Douglas, MD, FCCP|
|O’Neil, Kevin, MD, FCCP, FACP|
|Sanchez, Hector, MD|
|Smith, Holly, NP-C|
|Mastoras, Maria, NP-C|
|Paylor, Anna, FNP|
|Havens, Madeline, NP-C|
Wilmington - NHRMC
Learn more about Pulmonary
- Request an Appointment
- Pulmonary Clinic
- Contact us today to help you manage your symptoms.
- Watch our videos to learn more about COPD the pulmonary function test, restless legs syndrome, obstructive sleep apnea, and pulmonary fibrosis.
- Health Resources
- Learn more about the respiratory system.
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Learn more about this 12-week program.
- Clinical Research
- Wilmington Health Pulmonary and Allergy has partnered with PMG Research, Inc. to allow our patients to participate in ongoing clinical trials. Find out more. Hear what Dr. Douglas Lee has to say about why clinical research is important.