Schedule an appointment today
We want to provide the best care possible to our patients. Please schedule an appointment for:
- First-time visits
- Well-child checkups
- Complicated or chronic conditions
- ADHD visits
- Sick visits
When calling to schedule an appointment, you will need to provide your current insurance information, your mailing address, and your phone number.
On the day of your child's appointment, please bring your current insurance card, a method of payment, and past medical records.
If it is necessary to cancel an appointment, please notify our office at least 24 hours in advance. Our no-show policy states that three missed appointments will result in termination from our practice.
Sniffles, Bumps, and bruises
You never know when your child will be sick or have a non-emergency condition like allergies and infections, abrasions and bruises, colds and flu, as well as sprains and pains. That's why Wilmington Health is pleased to offer Pediatric Convenient Care.
Silver Stream Pediatric Convenient Care Hours
Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Pediatric Convenient Care is available for current Wilmington Health patients and non-Wilmington Health patients with most insurances.
Should your child become sick and need hospitalization, we work closely with the NHRMC Pediatric hospitalist program in covering our hospitalized patients. Please inform the NHRMC staff that your child is a Wilmington Health Pediatrics patient.
All forms to be completed need to be dropped off at a Wilmington Health Pediatrics office. To download the forms, click here.
NEW PRESCRIPTION REFILL PROCESS
- All prescription refill request will now be processed through your pharmacy.
- You no longer need to contact our office for refills.
- Using your pharmacy’s automated refill line is the best way to request your child’s prescription.
- You will be able to pick your medication up at your pharmacy instead of coming to our office for pick-up.
- Please allow 48 hours for your prescription to be processed.
Your child must be current on their Well Child Check and their ADD/ADHD evaluations for your prescriptions to be authorized.