At Wilmington Health Oncology/Hematology, we diagnose and treat a wide variety of cancers. We've modeled our treatment plans after evidence-based standards set by the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, so our plans replicate those used at cancer centers nationwide.
Our Oncology/Hematology providers
Wilmington - Silver Stream
|Kate Lobosco, NP-C|
|Michael Marte, MD, FACP|
Learn more about Oncology/Hematology
- Our Services
- Check out our services.
- What to Expect
- Be prepared for your upcoming appointment by viewing our instructions and information.
- Your Opinion Matters
- You might receive a patient satisfaction phone call. Learn more.
- Making Appointments
- View our hours and find out how you can make an appointment.
- Emergency Care
- Do you have an urgent problem associated with your treatment? Find out how you can contact us.
- Support Groups and Helpful Links
- Check out these local support groups.
- Health Resources
- Learn more about cancer.
- Watch these videos to learn about Lung Cancer, Chemotherapy, Lymphoma, Immunotherapy, Hematology, and Breast Cancer