At Wilmington Health Oncology/Hematology, we diagnose and treat a wide variety of cancers. We've modeled our treatment plans after evidence-based standards set by the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, so our plans replicate those used at cancer centers nationwide.
Wilmington Health is now offering WH Anywhere, Virtual Visits! Please call into your doctor’s office today to inquire on appointment options, as most can be conducted via a Virtual Visit.
Our Oncology/Hematology providers
Wilmington - Silver Stream
|Kate Lobosco, NP-C|
|Michael Marte, MD, FACP|
Learn more about Oncology/Hematology
- Our Services
- Check out our services.
- What to Expect
- Be prepared for your upcoming appointment by viewing our instructions and information.
- Your Opinion Matters
- You might receive a patient satisfaction phone call. Learn more.
- Making Appointments
- View our hours and find out how you can make an appointment.
- Emergency Care
- Do you have an urgent problem associated with your treatment? Find out how you can contact us.
- Support Groups and Helpful Links
- Check out these local support groups.
- Health Resources
- Learn more about cancer.
- Watch these videos to learn about Lung Cancer, Chemotherapy, Lymphoma, Immunotherapy, Hematology, and Breast Cancer