The physicians and mid-level providers of Wilmington Health Internal Medicine diagnose and treat non-surgical illnesses in adults. These providers will attend to primary healthcare needs including regular health examinations, preventive services, and addressing acute illnesses as they come up.
Prior authorization form requests available here.
Our Internal Medicine providers
Medical Center Drive
|Paula Babiss, MD|
|Catherine Daum, MD|
|Jonathan Hines, MD|
|Jonathan Staub, MD|
|Brian Webster, MD|
|Jill M. Finnegan, PA-C|
|Susan B. Thomas, GNP-BC, MSN, RN |
|Craig Webb, MHS, PA-C |
|Jeannine Guion, PA-C|
|Linda Leck, MS, FNP-C|
|Ross Stemmler, MD|
Porters Neck - 8090 Market Street
Mayfaire - 6781 Parker Farm Drive
Mayfaire V - 6727 Parker Farm Drive
Porters Neck - 8108-B Market Street
Hampstead - 40 Ravenswood Road
Leland - 9101 Ocean Highway East
Silver Stream Lane
Monkey Junction - 5211 South College Road
The Point - 1124 Gallery Park Boulevard
Learn more about Internal Medicine
- Acting as a patient's "primary" caretakers, the providers often function as the initial diagnosticians for our patients. Find out more.
- Patient Forms
- Want to save time at your visit? Download and complete these patient forms.
- Begin the Conversation
- BeginTheConversation.org is a public education initiative to encourage people to communicate their healthcare choices. Learn more.
- DOT Exams
- Craig Webb, PA-C, is a Certified Medical Examiner for Department of Transportation (DOT) exams. Find out more.
- Clinical Research
- Wilmington Health Internal Medicine has partnered with PMG Research, Inc. to allow our patients to participate in ongoing clinical trials. Find out more.
- Stop by one of the locations/times
below to get your flu vaccine!