The physicians and advance care practioners providing care in Wilmington Health Internal Medicine diagnose and treat non-surgical illnesses in patients ages 18 years and older. Our providers attend to primary healthcare needs of their patients. These include: regular health examinations, preventive services, and addressing acute illnesses as needed. If in-patient care is needed, they work collaboratively with our Hospitalist team, ensuring your care is the best possible. Prior authorization form requests available here.
Our Internal Medicine providers
Wilmington - 1202 Medical Center
|Paula Babiss, MD|
|Catherine Daum, MD|
|Jonathan Hines, MD|
|Jonathan Staub, MD|
|Brian Webster, MD|
|Jill M. Finnegan, PA-C|
|Susan B. Thomas, GNP-BC, MSN, RN |
|Craig Webb, MHS, PA-C |
|Jeannine Guion, PA-C|
|Linda Leck, MS, FNP-C|
|Ross Stemmler, MD|
Porters Neck - 8090 Market
Mayfaire 1 - Parker Farm
Porters Neck - 8108B Market
Wilmington - Silver Stream
Wilmington - Monkey Junction
Mayfaire 5 - 6727 Parker Farm Drive
Learn more about Internal Medicine
- Acting as a patient's "primary" caretakers, the providers often function as the initial diagnosticians for our patients. Find out more.
- Patient Forms
- Want to save time at your visit? Download and complete these patient forms.
- Begin the Conversation
- BeginTheConversation.org is a public education initiative to encourage people to communicate their healthcare choices. Learn more.
- DOT Exams
- Craig Webb, PA-C, is a Certified Medical Examiner for Department of Transportation (DOT) exams. Find out more.
- Clinical Research
- Wilmington Health Internal Medicine has partnered with PMG Research, Inc. to allow our patients to participate in ongoing clinical trials. Find out more.
- Senior Wellness
- Learn more!