Ear, Nose, and Throat
Wilmington Health otolaryngologists, commonly referred to as ENT physicians, are physicians certified in the medical and surgical management and treatment of diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck. Our ENT team treats patients of all ages.
Our special skills include diagnosing and managing diseases of the ears, sinuses, voice box, mouth, throat, and structures in the neck and face of children and adults.
Our Ear, Nose, and Throat providers
Wilmington - Silver Stream
Porters Neck - 8090 Market
Learn more about Ear, Nose, and Throat
- What We Treat
- Learn about our surgeries and treatments.
- Patient Forms
- Save time at your next visit by downloading and completing the necessary forms.
- Suffering from Allergies? Learn more about Wilmington Health's Allergy Program.
- Meeting Your Allergy Needs
- Why you should choose an ENT for your allergy needs.
- Offending Allergens
- Learn how you can decrease exposure to offending allergens.
- Learn about special information regarding immunotherapy.
- Clinical Research
- Wilmington Health Ear, Nose and Throat has partnered with PMG Research, Inc. to allow our patients to participate in ongoing clinical trials. Find out more.
- Health Resources
- Find out more information about disorders of the head and neck.