Diabetes self-management education takes a “team approach” to teaching you about diabetes. Members of the diabetes team include the doctor, the nurse diabetes educator, the nutritionist, and most importantly, you. Understanding the many ways that you can help control your blood sugars is vital to living a full and healthy life with diabetes.
Our Diabetes Education providers
|Diana Davis, RD, LDN, CDE|
|Heidi Kaufman, MS, RD, LDN, CDE|
|Linda R. Sharenow, MS, RD, CDE|
Learn more about Diabetes Education
- Diabetes Classes
- Find out more information.
- Diabetes Education Resources
- Download several informational worksheets to help you manage your diabetes.
- Diabetes Insulin Pump Support Group
- Find out how you can join the group.
- Health Resources
- Learn more about diabetes.