Deciding whether to participate in a clinical trial is an important and very personal decision. That is why the providers at Wilmington Health take every factor into consideration before recommending to our patients participation in cutting-edge medical research. Our goal is to ensure the best medical care is provided to our patients, while maintaining an active role in the development of new treatments and medications.
Wilmington Health has partnered with PMG Research of Wilmington to provide a unique service to you and our community by educating people about clinical trials, connecting individuals to appropriate clinical trials, monitoring the health and safety of each participant, and working together with pharmaceutical companies to collect information that may help others.
PMG Research is excited to debut with you several new videos developed to discuss the value of clinical research from the perspectives of our participants, our physicians, and our staff. Use the link below to watch them today, and be sure to share with friends and family to help spread the word about clinical research!
The providers at Wilmington Health can guide interested research participants through the process of enrolling in a trial at PMG.
Learn more about Clinical Research
- Learn more about our partnership with PMG Research of Wilmington.
- Do you have questions regarding Clinical Research?
- Clinical Trials
- Are you interested in a clinical trial? Find out how you can enroll.
- Greater Gift Initiative
- Learn more about Greater Gift Initiative (GGI)
- Research Patient Forms
- Are you a new research participant? If so, download and complete these forms for your first appointment.
- Clinical Research Videos
- Wilmington Health Featured in Optum One Marketing Materials