Medical Condition: Type 2 Diabetes
Age: 18 or older
Description: A research study is evaluating an investigational insulin for the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes. This study will look at how well the insulin lowers the blood sugar to lower levels This research study may be an option if you:
- Have been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes for 180 days or longer
- Have an HbA1c of 8.0 % to 10.5 %
- Have a BMI of 25.0 kg/m2 or more
- Do not have a history or presence of pancreatitis
- Have a stable daily dose of Metformin, Sulfonylureas, SGLT2, or DPP-4 Inhibitors for at least 90 days
Other criteria apply. Qualified participants will receive all study-related care and study medication at no cost.
Patient Commitment Duration: Approximately 1 year and 2 months
Number of visits in study: Approximately 8 clinic visits
Patient Compensation: Financial compensation will be provided for time and travel expenses.
The team at WH Research can guide interested clinical research participants through the process of enrolling in a trial.
Please call 910-362-4040 between the hours of 8am-5pm for general research questions.