Medical Condition: Diabetes
Facility/Clinic: PMG Research of Wilmington
Age: 18 – 75
A research study is evaluating an investigational injection, in combination with metformin, that may lower A1c levels in adults with type 2 diabetes.
This research study may be an option if you:
- Have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes for at least 6 months
- Have an HbA1c between 7 – 10%
- Have been on a stable dose of metformin for at least 3 months
- Have not used insulin therapy in the last 12 months (short-term rescue insulin is allowed)
- Have a Body Mass Index (BMI) between 25 – 50. Find out your BMI here http://bmicalculator.cc/
Other criteria apply. Please make sure to discuss with a member of our research staff to ensure this research study is a good fit for you.
Qualified participants will receive all study-related care and study medication at no cost.
Patient Commitment Duration: Approximately 5 months
Patient Compensation: Financial reimbursement may be provided for time and travel expenses
Number of visits in study: Visit may vary
Apply for this study below:
The team at WH Research can guide interested clinical research participants through the process of enrolling in a trial.
Please call 910-799-5500 between the hours of 8am-5pm for general research questions.