Medical Condition: Atrial Fibrillation
Age: 22 or older
Description: A device study to collect data using a variety of medical devices, including commercially available Samsung Galaxy Watch devices to support the development and validation of the Samsung PPG app to detect Atrial Fibrillation. This research study may be an option if you:
- Have a history of being diagnosed with Atrial Fibrillation
- Do not have a tattoo on either wrist
- Are not allergic to adhesives
- Have not had surgeries in the wrist area
- Are willing to comply with using multiple devices for a week on a specific schedule
Other criteria apply. Please make sure to discuss this study with a member of our research staff to ensure this research study is a good fit for you. Qualified participants will receive all study-related care and study medication at no cost.
Patient Commitment Duration: Approximately 1 week
Number of visits in study: Approximately 2 clinic visits
Patient Compensation: Financial compensation will be provided for time and travel expenses.
The team at WH Research can guide interested clinical research participants through the process of enrolling in a trial.
Please call 910-362-4040 between the hours of 8am-5pm for general research questions.