Medical Condition: COVID-19
Facility/Clinic: PMG Research of Wilmington
Age: 18 or older
Join the Fight Against COVID-19
Introducing a clinical trial testing whether this investigational vaccine will prevent COVID-19.
You may be eligible to participate in this COVID-19 vaccine clinical trial if you are 18 years or older. We are specifically interested in those who:
- Represent a racial and ethnic group that has been greatly impacted by the pandemic (such as African American, Latinx, Native American, or Asian American)
- Have an underlying medical condition (such as diabetes or obesity)
- Have a high risk of exposure through work (such as first responder, healthcare professional, or delivery person)
- Live or work in an elder-care facility
- Are retired or active military
Other criteria will need to be met to confirm your eligibility for this study. If you qualify and choose to join the study, you may be compensated for your participation.
Patient Commitment Duration: Approximately 1 year
Number of visits in study: Approximately 11 clinic visits
Patient Compensation: Financial compensation may be provided for time and travel expenses
APPLY FOR THIS STUDY BELOW:
The team at WH Research can guide interested clinical research participants through the process of enrolling in a trial.
Please call 910-799-5500 between the hours of 8am-5pm for general research questions.