Medical Condition: Cough-Induced Stress Urinary Incontinence or Leakage
Age: 18 or older
Description: A research study is evaluating an investigational medication for women experiencing cough-induced stress urinary incontinence or leakage. This research study may be an option if you:
- Have been experiencing an unexplained chronic cough for at least 12 months
- Have been experiencing stress incontinence during physical activity such as sneezing, coughing or laughing for at least 3 months
- Do not have a history of smoking within the past 12 months
- Do not have a history of surgery for incontinence
- Do not have a history of neurogenic bladder, nocturnal incontinence, or interstitial cystitis
Other criteria apply. Please make sure to discuss with a member of our research staff to ensure this study is a good fit for you. Qualified participants will receive all study-related care and study medication at no cost.
Patient Commitment Duration: Approximately 5 months
Number of visits in study: Approximately 6 clinic visits and 1 phone call
Patient Compensation: Financial compensation will be provided for time and travel expenses.
The team at WH Research can guide interested clinical research participants through the process of enrolling in a trial.
Please call 910-362-4040 between the hours of 8am-5pm for general research questions.