Medical Condition: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Facility/Clinic: PMG Research of Wilmington
A research study is evaluating the effects of an investigational medication for COPD when added to standard-of-care treatment in adults needing additional therapy.
This research study may be an option if you:
• Have been diagnosed with moderate to severe COPD for more than 1 year
• Are a current or former smoker
• Have evidence of type 2 inflammation of the airways
• Have experienced symptoms of chronic bronchitis for at least 3 months in the past year (productive cough, shortness of breath, wheezing, chest tightness)
• Are at a high risk of exacerbation with a history of 1 or 2 moderate or severe exacerbations in the last year
Other criteria apply. Please make sure to discuss with a member of our research staff to ensure this research study is a good fit for you.
Qualified participants will receive all study-related care and study medication (including standard of care treatment) at no cost.
Patient Commitment Duration: Approximately 16 months
Number of visits in study: Approximately 19 clinic visits
Patient Compensation: Financial compensation may be provided for time and travel expenses
Apply for this study below:
The team at WH Research can guide interested clinical research participants through the process of enrolling in a trial.
Please call 910-799-5500 between the hours of 8am-5pm for general research questions.