Medical Condition: Migraine Headaches
Facility/Clinic: PMG Research of Wilmington
Age: 18 or older
A research study is evaluating an investigational nasal spray for the acute treatment of migraines.
This research study may be an option if you:
- Have a history of migraines for at least one year with onset prior to 50 years of age
- Have 2 – 8 moderate to severe migraines per month for the last 3 months
- Have migraines lasting 4 – 72 hours if untreated
- Are able to distinguish migraines from tension and cluster headaches
- Have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of less than 35. Find out your BMI here http://bmicalculator.cc/
Other criteria apply.
Qualified participants will receive all study-related care and study medication or placebo at no cost.
Patient Commitment Duration: Approximately 2.5 months
Patient Compensation: Financial compensation will be provided for time and travel expenses.
Number of visits in study: Approximately 3 clinic visits
Apply for this study below:
The team at WH Research can guide interested clinical research participants through the process of enrolling in a trial.
Please call 910-799-5500 between the hours of 8am-5pm for general research questions.