Dr. Adam White graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine with a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as well as received a Master of Business Administration from West Virginia University. Dr. White served as a hospitalist and former interim Medical Director at St. Mary’s in Grand Junction, CO. He also served as an Internal Medicine resident at WVU. Throughout his career, he has been involved in presentations ranging in topics around geriatrics, internal medicine, pulmonary medicine, and more. Dr. White has received several honors and awards:
- 2017 Best Teaching Resident Award (WVU Department of Medicine)
- 2017 GLOBUS: Developing Winning Competitive Strategies Champion (WVU MBA)
- 2011 David E. Reemsnyder Award for Outstanding Exercise Science Major (WVWC)
- 2011 Cum Laude Honors Graduate (WVWC)
- 2008 Conference Player and Freshmen of the Year, Tennis, WVIAC (WVWC)
- 2008 Most Valuable Player, Tennis (WVWC)
Dr. White enjoys mountain and gravel biking, golf, running, tennis, and guitar, and he resides in Wilmington.