Know your responsibilities to get the best possible healthcare
- Seek medical attention promptly.
- Be honest about your medical history.
- Ask about anything you do not understand.
- Follow health advice and instructions.
- Report significant changes in symptoms or failure to improve.
- Work with your provider and nurse on management of pain.
- Respect clinic policies.
- Seek non-emergency care during regular business hours.
- Provide useful feedback about services.
- Make prompt payments on your account and be knowledgeable about your insurance coverage.
- Keep appointments or cancel in advance.
Patients who do not attend scheduled appointment will be assessed a fee for reservation and utilization of company resources. The policy will follow a graduated scale of increasing fees or action by the organization as follows:
- First no show: Patient receives a letter.
- Second no show: Along with another letter, patient is notified that they will not be rescheduled anywhere in the clinic unless they first make a pre-payment of $50. This money will be applied to their financial responsibility to the practice.
- Third no show: Letter will go out informing the patient that they have been dismissed from the clinic.