Seeking Relief From Hot Flashes?
We are enrolling participants in a research study evaluating an investigational product for possible relief from moderate to severe hot flashes in postmenopausal women.
This research study may be an option if you:
- Are a female between the ages of 40 - 65
- Are seeking treatment for relief from hot flashes associated with menopause
- Are in good general health
- Are willing to undergo study procedures including mammogram, transvaginal ultrasound, and Pap test
- Are willing to undergo endometrial biopsy (for women who have not had a hysterectomy)
Other criteria apply.
Please make sure to discuss with a member of our research staff to ensure this study is a good
fit for you. Qualified participants will receive all study-related care and investigational product
at no cost. Reimbursement will be provided for time and travel expenses.