COPD Research Study
This study is evaluating the effects of an investigational medication for COPD when added to standard-of-care treatment in adults needing additional therapy.
This research study may be an option if you:
- Are between the ages of 40 - 80
- Have been diagnosed with moderate to severe COPD for more than 1 year
- Are a current or former smoker • Have evidence of type 2 inflammation of the airways
- Have experienced symptoms of chronic bronchitis for at least 3 months in the past year (productive cough, shortness of breath, wheezing, chest tightness)
- Are at a high risk of exacerbation with a history of 1 or 2 moderate or severe exacerbations in the last year
Other criteria apply. Qualified participants will receive all study-related care and study medication (including standard-of-care treatment) at no cost.
For more information click here.