Pulmonary and Allergy
Wilmington Health Pulmonary and Allergy is here to meet the needs of patients suffering from diseases of the lungs and respiratory system. Each pulmonary physician possesses specialized knowledge and skills in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions such as chronic bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, pneumonia, lung cancer, sleep disorders, pulmonary fibrosis, and allergies.
Our Pulmonary and Allergy providers
Medical Center Drive
|William Credle, MD, FCCP|
|David Green, MD|
|Douglas Lee, MD, FCCP|
|Kevin O’Neil, MD, FCCP, FACP|
|Rachel Bennett, PA-C|
|Holly Smith, NP-C|
|Sofia Filzer, PA|
Learn more about Pulmonary and Allergy
- Alpha-1 Center
- Wilmington Health Pulmonary and Allergy is now an Alpha-1 Foundation Clinical Resource Center. Learn more.
- Suffering from Allergies? Learn more about Wilmington Health's Allergy Program.
- Allergy Resources
- Check out today's allergy forecast.
- Health Resources
- Learn more about the respiratory system.
- Pulmonary Clinic
- Contact us today to help you manage your symptoms.
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Learn more about this 12-week program.