Patient Satisfaction Scores
See what our patients have to say about our care.
Most physician practices claim to have satisfied patients—at Wilmington Health, we actually measure patient satisfaction by asking our patients. Our patient satisfaction survey is conducted by a third-party research firm to assure that we are getting the most accurate feedback available.
Using Our Patient Satisfaction Scores
We evaluate nearly every aspect of our patient visits. From office and nursing staff to doctors and wait times, we want to understand where we need to improve the service level for each and every Wilmington Health patient. Once the data is collected, our management team goes to work implementing policies and procedures to improve our scores.
Our Current Results
Below you will find the results of our most recent survey. Please take some time to review our current scores and check back often to see how we have improved.
- How would you rate the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff?
- How would you rate the comfort of the waiting area?
- How would you rate how long you had to wait in the waiting area?
- How would you rate how long you had to wait in the exam room?
- How would you rate the personal manner (courtesy, respect, sensitivity, friendliness) of the doctor?
- How would you rate the skills (thoroughness, carefulness, competence) of the doctor?
- What is the likelihood of you recommending the doctor to your friends or family?
- How would you rate getting an appointment as soon as you wanted?
- When you call the office, how would you rate getting the help or advice you need?
- Considering all aspects of the office, would you say that you are completely satisfied, very satisfied, somewhat satisfied, somewhat dissatisfied, or very dissatisfied?